About The Anti Depression Association of Australia
- The Anti Depression Association of Australia was established in 2008 to help improve Australian’s understanding of stress related illnesses including anxiety, depression, substance abuse, eating issues and the stress relating to Cancer and other perceived negative events of life. It does this by sponsorship from Organisations that utilise The Fountainhead Method ™ which is the most effective educational system in the world today for stress related illness.
- It has a Cancer and Stress arm – Answers4Cancers that offers help for those suffering from Cancer and their carers. During 2012 it is running a $60,000 initiative to have 100 cancer sufferers attend the Seminar “The Cause of All Stress” at no charge.
- It further offers subsidised and pro bono programs through these sponsoring organisations for unemployed, cancer sufferers, youth and pensioners. During 2012 it is running a $500,000 initiative on the Sunshine Coast with the Stress Management Institute and Fountainhead Organic Retreat to subsidise 1000 Stress related illness sufferers commence a stress education program.
- It is the Official Not for Profit Organisation for The Queensland Leaders Group – a state wide business support and education group.
- It publishes The Mind Body Connection Magazine – free to all sponsors, patrons (paper) or to the public (electronically).
- The sponsoring groups include www.palladium-private.com (Confidential one on one residential retreats), www.fountainhead.com.au 2-4 week residential group therapy retreats, www.stressmanagementinstitute.com (non residential educational programs), www.thementoringinstitute.com (ISO001 Qualified Life Coach training company in The Fountainhead Method ™), www.28daystobeattheblues.com (An educational pack that self teaches The Fountainhead Method ™ by DVD and work books).
- The Fountainhead Method has successfully treated over 6000 clients with a failure rate of less than 5%.